- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made with durable, chip-resistant earthenware so that it lasts for years
- The rim allows the lid to be tied and maintained throughout the steaming process
- 3 vents in each base which allow trapped bubbles or pockets of air to excape easily when steaming
- Great British design to give that timeles look to any kitchen
- Easy to clean, microwave Safe and dishwasher safe; measures 6.25-Inch Diameter, 3.5-Inch Height
Mason Cash has been the choice of home cooks and bakers for centuries.
The Steam Bowl (Pudding Basin) has a 0.95-quart capacity and measures 6.25-inches in diameter and 3.5-inches high. In original white, this Steam Bowl (Pudding Basin) is classic and recognizable. These bowls are fitted to allow the lid to be tied and maintained throughout the steaming process. The body shape also allows for an easy release after being steamed for several hours. These bowls also feature 3 vents in each base which allow trapped bubbles or pockets of air to escape easily when steaming.
Made of high quality, chip-resistant stoneware, these bowls are considered design classics. These Mason Cash bowls maintain the highest quality standards while incorporating the perfect functional design.
Mason Cash is fundamentally rooted in its English heritage. Over the centuries, they have developed a great understanding of the requirements and expectations of cooks, producing innovative, functional, effective kitchenware and utilizing the best quality materials possible to produce the very best items that exceed consumers’ expectations. Designed in U.K., Manufactured in Portugal.