- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pyrex glass is safe in the oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher
- Classic, functional, and durable
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pyrex glass is non-porous, so it won’t absorb food odors, food flavors or food stains
- Rimmed bowls make handling easy and safe
PYREX glassware is incredibly durable and easy to clean. Unlike earthenware, porcelain or enameled dishes, PYREX glass absorbs, rather than reflects oven heat waves. This speeds the cooking process and helps save energy. It’s a durable and practical form of cookware that’s easy to clean and attractive to serve with. PYREX glassware products can go directly from refrigerator or freezer to a microwave, convection, or preheated conventional oven. A small amount of liquid should be added to the ovenware vessel prior to baking foods that release liquids while cooking.