- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vintage-styled melamine mixing bowl is sturdy and lightweight
- Each bowl comes with a convenient non-slip rubber ring on the bottom to keep steady on your countertop
- Perfect for blending, mixing and prepping and for serving favorite side dishes
- Bowls stack together for easy storage
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
The Paula Deen Signature Pantry ware 2-Quart Melamine Mixing Bowl is suitably attractive and practical for everyday cooking and baking and to keep out on the counter as a convenient extra serving piece. Made of lightweight melamine that is sturdy enough to hold up to daily use, the bowl features an elegantly fluted exterior and a colorful decorative accent pattern around the rim. With these vintage-style decorative features and a design inspired by classic kitchenware, this handy mixing bowl delivers a touch of time-honored tradition. Use the bowl to mix the filling for a quick batch of Paula’s sweet’n’crunchy Pecan Toffee Tassies, or as the perfect container to hold diced vine-ripped summer tomatoes, the winter’s ripest Bosco pears and other ingredients as you cook. Best of all, the bowl has a rubberized base to keep it steady and stable on the counter or table and is top-rack dishwasher safe, so cleanup is as easy as pie! Grab a bunch and make them part of a stylish collection of your own Paula Deen Signature Collection. Mixing it up is a treat and a half, with the stylish and handy Paula Deen Signature Pantry ware 2-Quart Melamine Mixing Bowl.